In this article, you will learn how to replace the cartridge in your Australis 12L Billabong Stoneware Gravity Water Purifier.
As I've said in other videos/articles, when you replace a cartridge, you'll rinse the new cartridge gently under the flow of the kitchen tap and wipe any ceramic off the outside.
Water Filter Cartridge Replacement.
- Open the lid on your gravity urn.
- Make sure there is no water in the top tank.
- Put a tea towel down on the bench for your candles to rest on if you need.
- Hold the candle on the inside and twist the nut at the bottom to undo it.
- Take out the candle.
- Put the washer on the end of the candle.
- With the bubble wrap still wrapped around your candle, put the candle into the hole at the bottom of the top tank.
- Screw the nut onto the candle hanging out of the bottom of the tank, and nip it up firm.
- Put three tanks of water through your new cartridge to give it a good flush out before you start drinking the water.
- Now pour a glass for yourself.
If you think your new candle needs more flushing, you can put a couple more tanks of water through it. What you'll find is after the first week, it'll start to taste better. As the week progresses, the water will keep on improving as the cartridge activates.
WATER FILTER CARTRIDGES.
UltraCeram Water Filter With Flouride Removal.
UltraCeram has been named the world’s finest ceramic filter.
The UltraCeram is an ideal choice of gravity cartridge for both water tanks or treated city water.
The pore structure of the ceramic candle enables sufficient contact time for the UltraCeram to be ideally suited to improving taste and odour, reducing chlorine, chloramine, volatile organic compounds, MTBE, lead, mercury, asbestos, arsenic and most importantly fluoride. The cleanable shell is designed to remove suspended solids, pathogenic bacteria and cysts.
Click here to check out our full collection of Gravity Urn Cartridges.