Hi Welcome to the Installation Manual Page for the Sprite Pure 7 Stage Hand Held Shower Head - Installation Instruction. Please find below everything you need to know about this product.
If you would like a PDF Version please click here for the PDF Download
Sprite Pure 7 Stage Hand Held Shower Head
Thank You for trusting us with your Water Filtration needs.
Please read and follow the steps below on setting up your Product.
Before you start
Things You Will Need:
1. Take some time to clear any items out of the way to ensure you have a safe, clear area to install the shower filter. Ensure there are no trip hazards or anything that can create harm in the work area.
2. Unpack and check that you have received your product in good condition. If it has been damaged in transit, please do not attempt to install or assemble the unit. Alert us immedi-ately or as soon as possible, so we can pro-vide the necessary assistance.
3. Fold a towel in half & place down on the shower area floor, so if you drop something like an adjustable wrench or a spanner, it’s not going to break the tile.
Easy Installation Guide
How to Install a Sprite Shower Pure 7 Stage Hand Held Shower Filter
1. Remove your existing shower head, arm or hose from the shower supply pipe.
2. Make sure the shower supply pipe is clean and dry. If there are any old thread tape residues, take the thread tape off, then give it a wipe.
3. Wrap the thread tape in a clockwise direction around the shower supply pipe. Make sure to wrap it in the same direc-tion, how you would screw your shower filter on to ensure you are not unwinding the thread tape as you screw on the shower filter. Avoid wrapping the center of the water pipe as that will block the hole. 6 full turns of thread tape should be sufficient.
4. Screw the ½ inch female thread of the shower brack-et holder onto the show-er supply pipe on the wall and hand tighten. Please do not overtighten as the rub-ber washer inside might get squashed and this will result with a water flow restriction.
5. Use a tool or spanner to tighten firmly and secure in the right position, so the ½” male thread connection is pointing straight down.
6. Get the hose and remove the plastic caps from each end of the hose connectors.
7. Insert the 1 x rubber wash-er into each shower hose end connector. This will prevent water from leaking out of the connector.
8. Attach the hexagonal hose end connector onto the ½” male thread connector of the shower bracket and hand tighten. Use a tool or a spanner to tighten firmly. Please do not overtighten as the rubber washer inside might get squashed and this will result with a water flow restriction. If there’s leakage, you can apply thread tape to the ½” male thread of the shower bracket.
9. Remove the protector sticker from the ½” male end thread of the shower filter handle. Connect the remaining shower hose end connector onto the ½” male threaded connector of the shower handle. Make sure it’s tight to avoid leaking. How-ever, avoid over tightening, as this might damage the threads of the shower handle.
10. Place the hand held shower filter handle into the bracket. Tilt the handle to the preferred angle gently.
Note: Depending on the height of your shower supply pipe, if you require the show-er head to be pointed down lower, you may need to at-tach a 45° bend as shown in the image.
11. Once installed, hold an empty bucket under the shower head as you slowly turn the cold water on, allow the black col-ored carbon water to flow into the bucket until the black water turns clear again. Please note all carbon filters can emit black water from the carbon fines inside the filter when first used. Let it flow for a few seconds until the water has turned clear, adjust the temperature up to a normal shower temperature.
12. Turn off the shower until required.
Installation Time: 15 Mins
How to Change Cartridges
How to change the cartridge in your Sprite Original Hand Held Shower Handle
1. Remove the handheld shower filter out of the shower bracket. Hold the shower head while twisting the handle just a few centimetres to the left to unlock. There is a unlock sign on the shower head which shows the locked & unlocked positions.
2. Gently pull the handle from the head to expose the car-tridge inside.
3. Pull the cartridge out of the handle. Discard the old car-tridge in the rubbish bin.
4. Get the new cartridge and insert it into the shower handle. The cartridge is reversible and can go in any way. Insert the shower handle back into the showerhead, make sure the slots on the shower handle are in line with the pegs in the shower head. Push gently and twist to the right to lock. For optimum performance, you can reverse the cartridge every 3 months.
5. Replace the hand held shower filter handle back into the bracket. Gently tilt the handle to the preferred angle.
6. Once the cartridge has been replaced, hold an empty bucket under the shower head as you slowly turn the cold water on, allow the black colored carbon water to flow into the bucket until the black water turns clear again. Please note all carbon filters can emit black water from the carbon fines inside the filter when first used. Let it flow for a few seconds until the water has turned clear, adjust the temperature up to a normal shower temperature.
7. Turn off the shower until required.
Cartridge Replacement: 5 Min
Well there you have it folks. Thank you for reading our Installation Instruction and if you have any questions or have any feedback for us about this information manual, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, on our live chat or via phone on 1800 769 300.