ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We are an online retailer and sell water filters and water filter cartridges to everyday Australians and part of every transaction goes towards providing life changing water to people in need.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or a relevant field (intensive experience can be considered in place of)
- Proven experience as a Pricing Analyst or a similar role.
- Typically require knowledge of accounting software, particularly Xero.
- Excellent knowledge of Google programs, particularly Google sheets.
- Ability to explain financial information in simple terms.
- Ability to analyze financial data and predicts future budget requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent reasoning and judgment skills are a must.
- A critical thinker and excellent problem solver.
- Outstanding maths skills with accuracy is an advantage
- Familiarity with accounting practices and regulations in Australia is an advantage
We are seeking an experienced and qualified candidate to join our Accounting Team, particularly in a role as the Pricing Specialist.
As a Pricing Specialist, you will be closely working with the management leaders and the Directors in developing and implementing pricing strategies, monitoring price changes between suppliers and external partners, analyzing COGS, pricing variances and defects, helping out in pricing components of discounts and promotions, and ensure that store prices are in line with the pricing policies and strategies.We need a self-starter for this role, intensive experience is a plus, and a work-from-home setup, including power and ISP backup, is greatly considered.If your experience and skills match our criteria for the role of Pricing Specialist, apply for this job now. We will love to meet you!