If you have a fluoride removal cartridge in any of our water filters, you must remove any cartridges after the fluoride cartridge and give it a good flush before use. This applies to all systems that include a fluoride removal cartridge.
How To Flush Your Doulton Ultracarb Fluoride Removal Cartridge
Simply run water through it for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Use the cartridge removal tool to remove the housings on each cartridge after the fluoride cartridge in your system.
- Take out the cartridges after the fluoride cartridge.
- Put the housings back on and tighten.
- Turn the water on and let the water flow through the system for 10 minutes.
- Remove the housings and put your cartridges back in.
- Put the housings back on and tighten again.
- Pour yourself a fresh glass of water and see how it tastes.
Please contact us if you need any further assistance with this, and we would be delighted to help.
We no longer stock the Doulton Ultracarb Twin Water Filter with Fluoride Removal. Instead, please consider the ULTRAPURE Aragon 10" Twin Benchtop Water Filter with Fluoride Removal.
Click here to check out our full range of Fluoride Removal Systems.