Good day folks, Rod from My Water Filter here.
You’re about to discover how easy it is to install a shower filter.
You will need an adjustable wrench and a cloth.
How to Install a Shower Filter
- Simply place the cloth over the old shower head fitting near the base and use the wrench to loosen it.
- With your hands, continue to unscrew the old shower head (It should only take a few turns).
- Remove any old thread tape.
- Put some new thread tape on.
- Twist on your new shower filter.
- Do it up, but not too tight. Just enough to seal it, so water doesn’t leak out.
- Put some thread tape over the end coming out of the shower filter.
- Twist on your shower head and tighten it up. (Again, not too tight)
Now you’ve successfully installed a shower filter.