Now everyone can afford the luxury of showering in filtered water free from the damaging effects of chlorine.
The filter simply attaches to existing shower fittings, ensuring that toxic by-products caused by chlorine are removed from the shower water.
The Sprite High-Output Shower Filter makes hair softer and is great for people who suffer from dandruff, dry, sensitive skin or allergies.
Easy to install - just attach between your existing shower head and the shower arm, then enjoy a chlorine-free shower every day.
One half of our daily chlorine exposure is derived from showering. Not only is chlorine absorbed through the skin, but, as it vaporises in the shower, it is also inhaled into the lungs and transferred directly to the blood stream.
Symptoms of chlorine exposure include dry skin, brittle hair and fl aking scalp.
- Dimensions: 110 H x 80 W (mm)
- Weight: 610 gram
- Filter Contents: Clorgon® & KDF
- Design: High strength construction, Self-sealing threads, Patented technology, Backwashable & replaceable cartridge
- Free Chlorine
- Combined Chlorine (NaCIO)
- Hydrogen Sulfi de (rotten egg smell)
- Iron Oxide (rust water)
- Plus, it始s PH balanced!
The best media for chlorine removal.
1. Unscrew existing shower head from shower arm.
2. Screw filter housing (Back) onto shower arm.
3. Screw shower head onto filter housing (Front).
4. Do not use with a shut鈥恛ff valve.
1. Reverse filter cartridge periodically to ensure proper filtration performance and water flow.
2. Replace HOC filter cartridge every 25,000 gallons or 1 year, whichever comes first.
Filter Cartridge Replacement (HOC)
Replace filter cartridge every 25,000 gallons or 1 year, whichever comes first.
1. To open, unscrew shower filter housing.
2. Remove used filter cartridge.
3. Clean and lubricate O鈥恟ings with petroleum jelly.
4. To close, screw housings together.
Recycle Filter Cartridge
1. Carefully poke a hole in the screen of the filter cartridge and empty contents into garden soil.
2. Place the filter cartridge in with recyclables.
PERFORMANCE DATA: (Model HO2)
Rated Service Flow – 2.5 gallons per minute / 9.5 liters per minute
Rated Service Life for Free Chlorine removal – 25,000 gallons / 94,635 liters or 1 year (whichever comes first)
Maximum Working Pressure – 125 pounds per square inch / 860 kilo pascals.
Maximum Operating Temperature 鈥?nbsp;120° Fahrenheit / 49° Celsius.
- While testing was performed under laboratory conditions. Actual performance may vary.
- This system is not intended to be used as a drinking water treatment unit.
- Both the system and installation must comply with applicable state and local regulations.
This Sprite Shower Filtration System has been tested according to NSF/ANSI 177 for reduction of free chlorine. The concentration of free available chlorine in water entering the system was reduced to a concentration less than or equal to the permissible limit for water leaving the system, as specified in NSF/ ANSI 177. This system has not been evaluated for free chlorine reduction in the presence of chloramines. Free chlorine reduction performance may be impacted by the presence of chloramines in the water supply.
Notes on NSF Test Protocol:
Minimum chlorine reduction per NSF/ANSI 177 shall be listed as ≥ 50% free available chlorine (FAC) when used with an influent challenge water of 2mg/L FAC. Average concentrations shall be the arithmetic mean of all reported influent challenge or product water concentrations (the detection limit value shall be used for any non-detectable concentration). The specified average percent reduction shall not be greater than the reduction calculated using the arithmetic means of the influent challenge and the product water concentrations respectively.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service - 1800 769 300.