It’s super easy to Install the Universal Vitamin Shower Filter.
Before you start, place a couple of towels down on the shower floor so you protect the tiles in case you drop anything.
- Remove the shower arm.
- Wipe any excess water away from the connections, and there is not old bits of thread tape on the thread.
- Wrap some new thread tape around the thread coming out of the wall, 5-6 turns is sufficient.
- Screw the Universal Vitamin Shower Filter onto the wall
- Put some thread tape around the exposed thread of the water filter. (5-6 turns)
- Put your shower arm back on, screwing it onto your new Vitamin Shower filter.
- Turn the water on, and let it run through the filter for a minute while you enjoy the satisfaction of completing the task.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We’d be delighted to help.