You Will Need:
- Aroma Sense Q Shower Filter
- Thread tape
It’s so simple to install an Aroma Sense Shower Filter. Please follow the steps below for a successful installation.
How To Install Your Aroma Sense Q Shower Head
- Lay a towel on the shower floor to protect the tiles from anything that may be dropped.
- Turn off the mains water.
- Use a spanner to loosen and unscrew the existing shower head from the wall.
- Clean any old thread tape, or debris off the thread on the wall.
- Wrap some fresh thread tape around the thread on the wall. 5-6 wraps will be enough.
- Screw the shower head holder on.
- Screw the hose onto the shower head holder. Use thread tape if you notice any leaks.
- Screw the shower head onto the hose.
- Rack your shower head and hose.
- No need to flush your cartridge; your shower is ready to use.
It is that easy. Installing an Aroma Sense Q Vitamin C Shower Head is super simple to install. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Click here to learn more about the Aroma Sense Q Vitamin C Shower Filter Shower Head with Hose and Bracket.
Aroma Sense Q Shower Head Replacement Cartridge
Each Aroma Sense Cartridge contains an advanced formula pharmaceutical grade of Vitamin C.
It consists of 90% Vitamin C and 10% Natural Essential Oil.
You can choose a 3 or 6 filter pack for the Aroma Sense Q Vitamin C Shower Filter.
Number of Filter Refill Variants per pack for Multi-scents:
Refill Pack of 3: Lemon, Rose and Eucalyptus
Refill Pack of 6: Lemon (3 pcs). Rose, Eucalyptus and Scent-Free
Click here for Aroma Sense Q Shower Head Cartridges.