Installing the My Water Filter Shower Filter is simple, and should take you less than 5 minutes once you’re all prepared.
You Will Need:
- An adjustable wrench.
- Your My Water Filter Shower Filter.
- Thread tape.
Respect The Tiles.
We’re all human, and sometimes we let things slip. To safeguard the tiles on your shower floor, we highly recommend you place a towel on the shower floor to protect the tiles in case you happen to drop a filter, shower arm or tool onto the tiles. So the first step is to put a towel down.
Install Shower Filter.
- Put the rubber washer inside the end of the shower filter.
- Use a wrench to loosen the shower arm and take it off the wall.
- Remove any residual thread tape from the thread on the wall.
- Apply a few wraps of new thread tape to the half-inch BSP coming from the wall.
- Always wrap it in the same direction as you will be screwing on the water filter (clockwise), making sure that there is no thread tape hanging out loosely over the hole.
- Take the shower filter and screw it onto the wall (Firm, but not too tight).
- Apply some thread tape to the thread on the water filter which is now screwed on.
- Screw the shower arm onto the filter until firm.
- Turn the shower on and let it run for a couple of minutes.
- Jump in and enjoy your first shower.
Now you’ve successfully installed your Shower Filter.
Automatic Cartridge Replacement Service.
When you invest in a water filtration product from My Water Filter, we like to ensure you have the best experience possible. We want to lend a hand & take care of you as best we can.
We happily monitor the cartridge life for you. When the cartridge is due for renewal, we then contact you. Once confirmed, we arrange everything and have a new replacement cartridge delivered to your door.
We’re Always Here To Help.
As you can see, it’s very simple to install the My Water Filter Shower Filter. Please contact us if we can help you in any way.
Have a great day.
Click here to see our full collection of Shower Filters.