Good day folks, Rod from My Water Filter here.
The Sprite High Output Filter cartridge generally lasts about a year, and it’s very easy to replace.
How to replace the Sprite High Output Shower Filter Cartridge
- Unscrew the Filter
- Take out the old cartridge
- Check that the rubber is still sitting in there correctly.
- Insert the Sprite HOC High Output Replacement Shower Filter Cartridge
- Check that the black o-ring is still in the right place.
- Screw the filter back together and tighten it up
Now you have replaced the cartridge successfully.
To extend the life of each cartridge and get the best performance from it, you can take them out every month and reverse them.
Click here to learn more or purchase the Sprite HOC High Output Shower Filter Replacement Cartridge.