G'day folks, Rod from My Water Filter here.
As you can see in the video below, it’s very simple to replace the cartridge in the Sprite 7 Stage Hand Held Shower Filter
Sprite Shower Head filter replacement
You’ll find the cartridge inside the handle of the shower head, and you’ll see the two padlock symbols at the top of the handle which indicates whether it’s locked or unlocked.
- Simply twist the handle to the left to unlock the handle.
- Pull the shower head out from the handle. You may need to give it a gentle wiggle.
- Lift out the old cartridge.
- Insert the new Sprite HHC-2 Twin Pack Replacement Shower Filter Cartridge inside the head or in the housing.
- Connect head and the handle together again.
- Twist the handle to the right to lock it back up.
Easy as that.
Sprite Shower Filters are great for people with skin allergies, allergies, asthma and eczema.
We recommended replacing Hand Held Shower Filter cartridges every three months for the best quality water.
Click below to purchase the Sprite HHC-2 Twin Pack Replacement Shower Filter Cartridge for Hand Held Showers.