ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We are a growing eCommerce Company in Australia, providing Water Filtration Systems to various customers.
Our Customer Service and Sales team offers outstanding customer experience and technical assistance, focusing on fulfilling customer requests and delighting them through every stage of the process.
Our team is professional, resourceful, accurate, and diligently prioritises customer needs. My Water Filter is a great place to grow your career if you are a hard-working and highly motivated professional.
A minimum of 2 years of understanding and experience in the commercial and retail water industry with knowledge in water filtration systems that may be inclusive of:
- Mechanical media filtration equipment and reverse osmosis systems
- Pipes, valves and fittings
- Troubleshooting and problem solving of water filtration systems and providing relevant solutions to customers
- Willingness to work as part of a team with group goals
Proven track record of sales and/or sales training within the water filtration industry and retail/wholesale aspect
- Passionate and reliable about providing exceptional customer service
- Able to multitask, prioritise and keen to details
- Exposure to various work-from-home tools such as Asana, Slack, Google Spreadsheets, etc., is an advantage, but not required
- Exposure to social media community experience (in Sales & Marketing environment) is an advantage, but not required
- Handling and managing incoming phone calls, chats and email leads
- Data entry of all details and interaction notes
- Creating quotes/invoices to customer
- Regular follow upw with existing customers/leads by phone and email
- Build and maintain strong strong relationships with all customers.
- Work with Sales Team, Marketing and upper management to implement new Sales Strategies
- Ensure the implementation of a Sales Process throughout the unit
- Develop Sales materials to aid in sales process
- Attend regular meetings communicating sales facts and performance
- Meet sales goals and deadlines
- High-speed Broadband Internet Connection (Min Upload: 50 Mbps, Min Download: 50 Mbps)
- Working Computer with a Clock speed of 1.5 - 2.5 GHz (Intel i5 or higher)
- Minimum of 8GB of RAM (advantage if above)
If you are looking for a long-term position wanting to contribute to the success of the business, then we want to hear from you.
Please visit our website prior to making your application.
This a full-time position and has no age limit. In fact, mature-aged candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.