Changing the cartridge in your Rose Ming Porcelain Water Purifier with Ceramic Filter Candle is easy when you know exactly how to do it, and in this article, we’ll show you.
How To Change The Cartridge In Your Rose Ming Porcelain Water Filter
- Open the lid on your Rose Ming Water Filter.
- Make sure there is no water in the top tank.
- Place a tea towel down on the bench for your candles to rest on if you need.
- Hold the candle on the inside and twist the nut at the bottom to undo it.
- Take out the old candle.
- Ensure there is a washer on the end of your new Ultraceram candle.
- With the bubble wrap still wrapped around your candle, put the candle into the hole in the bottom of the top tank.
- Screw the nut onto the candle hanging out of the bottom of the top tank, and nip it up firm.
- Run three tanks of water through your new cartridge to give it a good flush out before you start drinking the water. Now pour a glass for yourself.
Now you’ve successfully replaced the cartridge/candle in your Rose Ming Porcelain Water Filter.
Product Update: We no longer stock the Rose Ming Water Filter. We highly recommend the Filteroo as it’s the best handmade stoneware water filter available in the Benchtop Gravity Water Filter Collection.
Benchtop Gravity Water Filter Cartridges/Candles
When it comes to cartridges for our Benchtop Gravity Water Filters, we have a few cartridges to choose from, which we highly recommend because of their fantastic test results.
Ultraceram Fluoride Removal Benchtop Water Filter Candle
Regarding fluoride removal, which is a big topic for people, the Ultraceram candle boasts a 97.5% test result. It's also suitable for chlorine and chloramine, which many of our capital cities use in their water.
Not every cartridge will take chlorine and chloramine out, but the Ultraceram will up to 99.9%.
Click here to learn more about the Ultraceram Fluoride Removal Candle.