In this article, you will discover how simple it is to replace the Pleated Sediment Cartridge in your Whole House Water Filter.
The pleated sediment cartridges hold a great deal of sediment, at a very high flow rate and are great because can be washed and reused over and over.
You will need:
- Cartridge removal tool
Whole House Filter Replacement:
- Turn the main water supply off.
- Turn on the tap to empty the water from your pipes and remove the pressure from the system.
- Use the cartridge removal tool to crack the seal and unscrew the housing.
- Take out the old cartridge. Insert the new cartridge with the hole meeting the lug at the bottom of the housing.
- While keeping the housing straight, carefully screw the housing back into the socket.
- Use the cartridge removal tool to tighten up the housing just an inch.
- Turn the main water supply back on and give your water filter a flush for five minutes before using or consuming the water in your home.
- Go inside and pour yourself a nice glass of water. See if you can taste the difference.
Tip: Keep the thread of each housing greased, so they remain easy to unscrew.
Click here to see our full collection of Whole House Water Filter Cartridges.
Please contact us if you require any further assistance with your product.