Installing the H201 Shower Filter is so easy, we’ll show you how to do it yourself in a few minutes.
- Unwrap the new cartridge.
- Unscrew the hose from your existing showerhead (as shown in the video below.)
- Screw the H201 Shower Filter into your hose until finger tight.
- Screw your shower head into the top of the H201 filter and mount.
- Smile, next time you take a shower knowing it’s chlorine neutralised and packed with minerals.
In the same manner, you can also install the H201 Water Filter to the downpipe coming from the wall, as shown in the instruction video above.
Just keep in mind this might mean you need an extension to bring the showerhead out from the wall a little further so it can be directed downwards (e.g. a female to male half inch BSP connection or a nipple.)
If you’ve still got questions, please contact us.
Click here to see our full collection of Shower Filters.