In this article, you'll learn How To Change An Under Sink Water Filter.
It's very easy to change an under sink water filter and the whole process can be completed in a matter of 10 minutes. The individual steps may differ slightly depending on the brand of your water filter.
Have a look through our Water Filter cartridges collection if you're looking for replacement cartridges then follow the process below.
How To Change An Under Sink Water Filter [EASY VIDEO]
- Put down a towel under the water filter just in case water spills into your cupboard
- Use the cartridge removal tool to loosen the housings on the water filter.
- Unscrew the housings from the water filter with your hands.
- Lift out one housing at a time from underneath the sink and up to the benchtop. (Note: There will be water inside the housings, so be careful not to spill it out)
- Take out the old cartridges and throw them in the bin.
- Tip out the old water that’s left inside the housings.
- Check the O-rings are still intact and use some water filter silicon lubricant on it if dry.
- Place your new cartridges into each housing and make sure the “This way up” instruction is facing up.
- Lift the housings back under the sink and line them up with the water filter and centre them up. Ensure you put them on in the right order.
- Screw the housings back on, and nip them up tight with the cartridge removal tool.
- Check the cartridge flushing guide for your particular cartridges
Now you know How To Change An Under Sink Water Filter cartridge.
If you are interested in the water filter in this article and video , you will find the Ultrapure Under Sink Water Filter Range in our Under Sink Water Filter Collection.
Thank you very much and have a great day!