Good day folks, Rod here from My Water Filter.
Replacing shower filter cartridges is similar no matter what the brand, shape or size.
Water goes in one end and comes out the other.
To purchase the KDF Replacement Cartridge in this video, click here.
How to replace the shower filter cartridge
- Unscrew the shower filter.
- Take out the old shower filter replacement cartridge.
- If you can reverse the cartridge, turn it around and use the same cartridge until it’s used up.
- Otherwise, replace with the new cartridge.
- Screw the shower filter up.
- Make sure shower filter is screwed up nice and tight, so it doesn’t leak.
- Refit the shower filter to your shower.
As you can see, it’s very simple to change the shower head filter replacement cartridge in your shower filter. Please contact us if we can help you in any way.
Have a great day.