Today, we are going to show you how easy it is to replace the cartridges in your Purity Series Under Sink Water Filter when the time is right.
First, put a towel on the base or on the floor just in case there's a little bit of water when you remove the old cartridges.
How To Change Your My Water Filter Purity Series Under Sink Water Filter Cartridges
- Turn off the tap to shut off the water supply then turn on the faucet to let the remaining water out of the pipes.
- Remove the cartridges.
- Wipe the bracket where you removed the cartridges.
- Put the new cartridges in. Just push it up inside and turn a little.
- Now slowly turn the water supply on. You'll get a few bubbles as the air comes through.
- Just run those filters for a few minutes just to get any debris out and after a few minutes it's all ready to drink.
My Water Filter no longer stock the Purity Series Under Sink Water Filter System. Instead, we recommend the Ultrapure Triple Under Sink Water Filter With Alkaline.
If you've got any concerns, please contact us.
Enjoy your water. It does really make a difference.