In this article, you’ll learn how to install the Stefani 12L Ceramic Purifier.
Before you begin, you may like to place a towel on your benchtop so you can place the parts on to prevent any scratching or damage. Follow the steps below for a pleasant installation experience.
- Unbox and unwrap your water filter.
- Put the washers onto the thread of your tap.
- Push the tap into the hole in the water filter.
- Using the locking nut, screw onto the thread on the inside of your water filter and tighten it up.
- Unbox your cartridge/candle without touching the ceramic part of the candle. (Use a piece of paper or cloth to handle.)
- Put the washer onto the cartridge thread and put it through the bottom of the tank.
- Screw the locking nut onto the cartridge thread from the other side.
- Put the tank into the base.
- Fill the tank with water.
- Put the lid on your water filter
All done! Enjoy your new water filter.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.