Today, you will see how easy it is to replace your Under Sink Water Filter cartridges. The process is the same as the Bench Top Water Filter cartridge replacement. The only difference is that the water filter is attached to the wall underneath the sink instead of on top of the bench.
Under Sink Water Filter Replacement Cartridge Installation
- Put down a towel under the water filter just in case water spills into your cupboard
- Use the cartridge removal tool to loosen the housings on the water filter.
- Unscrew the housings from the water filter with your hands.
- Lift out one housing at a time from underneath the sink and up to the benchtop. (Note: There will be water inside the housings, so be careful not to spill it out)
- Take out the old cartridges and throw them in the bin.
- Tip out the old water that’s left inside the housings.
- Check the O-rings are still intact and use some water filter silicon lubricant on it if dry.
- Place your new cartridges into each housing and make sure the “This way up” instruction is facing up.
- Lift the housings back under the sink and line them up with the water filter and centre them up. Ensure you put them on in the right order.
- Screw the housings back on, and nip them up tight with the cartridge removal tool.
- Check the cartridge flushing guide for your particular cartridges
Now you’ve successfully completed your Under Sink Water Filter cartridge replacement.
If you are interested in the water filter in this article and video , you will find the Ultrapure Under Sink Water Filter Range in our Under Sink Water Filter Collection.
Thank you very much and have a great day!